As we all prepare to reopen or return to more familiar schedules, business priorities require careful handling to help your practice thrive. Several months of limited—or even no—volume have strained many practices’ finances, especially when government assistance was unavailable.
As our local economies continue to recover, practices may be billing at lower volumes as patients adjust to visiting medical offices again. Reduced business adds uncertainty, making thoughtful revenue cycle management (RCM) and business decision-making more valuable than ever.
Join practice management consultant Laurie Morgan of Capko & Morgan as she offers 5 ways healthcare professionals can position themselves for profitability and sustainability as their businesses re-open. To help your practice thrive, you’ll learn:
- Why mastering communication is critical
- Technologies to take advantage of now to elevate efficiency and patient service
- How best practices in RCM can protect your profitability
- Why managing details is more important than ever
- How learning from experience may improve profitability going forward
“I’m presenting strategies that are straightforward for most practices to implement as they resume services while navigating COVID-19,” said Morgan. “And they’re ideas that can boost profitability beyond the pandemic, too.”
To view the webinar recording, please complete this form.